You are applying for the position of
Aeristech is a company developing high-speed electric motors, compressors and power electronics. With several large customer projects, we need to expand our small team of technicians to support prototype assembly, manufacturing process development, product testing and all the varied hands-on work that we do day-to-day in our busy development centre in Leamington Spa.
- Assembly of prototype and low-volume products to support customer projects.
- Use of hand tools, soldering equipment, inspection gauges, and custom tools.
- Conducting leak, electrical and performance testing, following defined processes.
- Supporting with test rig setup and build for new products or specific test requirements.
- Assembly, configuration and setup of workbenches and workshop equipment.
- Supporting quality investigations, component picking, facilities maintenance and other activities as required to support the development and operations teams.
- Ability to follow complex work instructions, including highlighting deviation from process and giving feedback on potential improvements.
- Good hands-on workshop skills and dexterity for detail work.
- Ability to use specialist equipment with appropriate training.
- Good safety and quality awareness, with the confidence to stop and highlight risk.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a small team with a degree of autonomy.
- Experience of working in highly regulated manufacturing (automotive, aerospace, medical) would be beneficial.
- Experience with mechanical assembly.
- Experience with electronics and ESD.
- Experience working as part of a small team.
- Comfortable working with others at all levels in the business, with confidence to raise suggestions for improvement and highlight problems.
- Able to work on own initiative and plan own workload to achieve team goals from day to day.