Key Account Executive / Business Development Executive
You are applying for the position of
Key Account Executive/ Business Development
Aeristech Ltd. is a high-tech engineering company delivering world leading and patent-backed high-speed electric motors and drives for automotive super-charging applications, hydrogen fuel cell systems and other sectors. Due to expansion and moving from prototype to production the company is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and skilled Key Account Executive to join its busy Business Development team in a varied and challenging role.
Reporting to the Head of Global Business Development the role will involve:
- Initially record, support and develop business enquiries from potential clients utilising the company systems to cultivate existing and new business opportunities.
- Prepare quotes, respond to email, telephone or other enquiries – being capable of travelling in the UK & Europe visiting clients and supporting the full sales process.
- Reporting into the Company CRM database and running multiple enquiries and reports using CRM as a tool.
- Front office function, acting as a client facing representative of Aeristech in this technology driven market in the UK & Europe.
- Help deliver the detailed business plan to support Company objectives, including achieving sales targets (FY2022 and beyond).
- Develop relationships with OEMs, Tier-1 and Tier-2 manufacturers for product supply or licensing from Aeristech for use of its IP.
- Provide feedback from customers to the engineering team of Aeristech to ensure the right products are being developed.
- Develop deep customer relationships and work as account management for major customers.
- Capable of selling existing products: eSuperchargers, H2 fuel cell compressors and new applications: HVAC compressors, pumps etc. and Industrial Air
- Ensure KPI’s ownership for BD across the business and onwards to the customer.
- Develop and update Business Development systems under the existing ISO 9001 certification
o Control of Documents
o Control of Records
o Control of Customer Complaints
o Input/review of Nonconforming Product
o Support internally Corrective Action
o Along with Preventive Action
Skills, Experience and Personal Attributes
- Experience in global automotive/aerospace business development. A proven track record of sales administration & success in this role in conjunction with responsibilities above.
- Proven ability in seeking prototype products sales and developing these into production volume accounts.
- Demonstrate significant experience and capability in bidding and securing NRE programme in the automotive/aerospace or commercial vehicle sector with OEM manufacturers.
- Leading and bidding for UK Government Innovation or other Technology funded programmes in the European Union or external research based commercial projects.
- Support of back-office function for all geographical areas (global market)
- Ability to achieve goals with a minimum of supervision.
- Good working knowledge Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Project
- Some experience of a manufacturing environment with knowledge of NPI from DFM to SOP the automotive or aerospace (APQP & PPAP).
- Team oriented – strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to travel, primarily within Europe, but also globally.