You are applying for the position of
Aeristech Ltd. is a high-tech engineering company delivering world leading and patent-backed high-speed electric motors and drives for automotive super-charging applications, hydrogen fuel cell systems and other sectors. Due to expansion and moving from prototype to production, an exciting opportunity has arisen to shape the market presence of the Company, and we are now looking to recruit an enthusiastic and skilled Marketing Officer.
Based at our Leamington HQ, the role will be to define how we best interact with our customers and the wider market, take the lead on all content and communications, and support the business to understand market insight. You will manage all aspects of the company’s image, foster important relationships and grow the company’s brand.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, you will be required to: –
• Create awareness of and develop the brand, ensuring consistency and visual identity.
• Communicate with target audiences and build and develop customer relationships.
• Contribute to the development of marketing plans.
• Manage the Aeristech website and develop and deliver social media channels (e.g., Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn) and SEO to enhance audience engagement.
• Work closely with our PR agency (and other external agencies) to create and manage consistent messaging, high quality content to create maximum impact.
• Create content and proofread marketing copy for both digital and printed materials.
• Arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials.
• Manage the creation of good quality, up-to-date photography and imagery, organising photoshoots as required.
• Carry out regular competitor and market analysis and report to management team.
• Support the management team in delivering high-quality internal communications.
• Organise and attend events such as conferences seminars and exhibitions.
Skills and Experience
• Experience in B2B marketing.
• Proven design, copywriting and digital capabilities.
• Strong drive and self-motivation.
• Commercial awareness and ability to deliver good value marketing impact.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to foster good working relationships, able to engage from shop floor to board level.
• An eye for detail.
• Analytical skills to evaluate competitor activity and marketing campaigns
• Flexible in approach; not afraid to get involved wherever your skills are needed.
• Be comfortable working without well-established systems and processes.
• Be tenacious and curious in finding problems and creative in delivering solutions.
• Willing to travel, including overseas, for short periods.
• Experience in an engineering services or technology context.
• Experience managing PR agency relationships
• Experience in an SME environment.
• Keen interest in hydrogen power and the future of the energy market.
• Experience of working in a stand alone role.