You are applying for the position of
Aeristech Ltd. is a high-tech engineering company delivering world leading and patent-backed high-speed electric motors and drives for automotive super-charging applications, hydrogen fuel cell systems and other sectors. Due to expansion and moving from prototype to production the company is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and diligent Material Handler to join its busy team in a varied and challenging role.
- Maintaining inventory; confirming and labelling stock locations, counting and verifying component and material quantities.
- Picking components from stores for production kits.
- Monitoring consumable stock levels and re-ordering as required.
- Maintaining a high level of housekeeping – tidying and cleaning of production area & stores.
- Production of documentation to accompany shipped goods.
- Preparing finished stock for shipment, packing, crating, loading, and securing product.
- Update records of goods received and dispatched.
- Maintaining material-handling equipment by completing pre-use inspections.
Skills, experience and Personal Attributes:
- Minimum GCSE maths and English required.
- Computer literate and able to use Microsoft Office packages such as Excel and Word.
- Team oriented – strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised and to use initiative.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is important for this role.
- Flexible and willing to learn.
- Experience working within production, stores or warehouse environment would be an advantage.