You are applying for the position of
With applications and customers in automotive, aerospace and other high-quality industries, we are looking for a versatile quality engineer to own all aspects of quality – systems, design, process, supplier, testing, inspection and customer satisfaction. The business is expecting to scale significantly in the next few years, so this role has the potential to either become more specialised as part of a quality team, or to grow into leading a quality function.
- Experience in a regulated manufacturing environment, ideally aerospace, automotive or medical.
- Knowledge of quality systems and processes, and how to implement them.
- Ability to work flexibly in a rapidly evolving business.
- Experience with both mechanical and electronic assembly and test.
- Experience in supplier quality assurance and tooling quality development.
- Experience in an SME envir
- Flexible in approach; not afraid to get involved wherever their skills are needed.
- Be comfortable working without well-established systems and processes
Please email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is based at our HQ in Leamington Spa.